Smarter mobile solutions - anywhere
When choosing Jets you are not just getting a sanitary solution. System design assistance and three decades of experience are included with every purchase, to help you succeed.
The world is smaller than ever, and wherever crowds of people gather, and regardless of why, reliable and hygienic toilets are essential. Jets™ makes it possible to offer a higher sanitation standard than ever before, with solutions that adapt to any location.
- Tailored to your needs
- Quick and easy to install
Tailored to your needs
Festivals and events
People flock to popular destinations, festivals, concerts, weddings, and religious celebrations around the world. Reliable and hygienic toilets are essential and Jets™ offers a like-home toilet solution.
Worksites and public installations
For those who make their living moving from site to site, literally building the world we see around us, access to proper restroom facilities can make or break a day at work. Every bit of extra comfort helps construction workers get through the day.
Aid and relief
Our sealed vacuum toilet system is used by NGOs, governments and other who may need to deploy safe, hygienic toilets in a rapid fashion anywhere in the world. Jets™ solutions are hygienic and easy to install.
Innovative, mobile solutions
Why vacuum toilets?
Vacuum toilets use air instead of water to transport sewage. This advantage significantly reduces water usage, while the airflow vents away odours and dramatically reduces the risk of spreading airborne and waterborne pathogens.
The plumbing is also more flexible, with vertical lift capability. Logistical costs for water transport and sewage handling are lower, and a significant reduction in man hours saves you time and money. This new and smarter approach to mobile sanitation is made possible by our very own range of robust and reliable Vacuumarator™ pumps.
Jets™ vacuum toilets (VC)
- Flexible installation: Vertical and horizontal pipes
- Use only 1 liter (1/4 gal.) of water per toilet flush, or less
- Compact 50 mm (2”) pipes and hoses with 75 mm (3”) main lines
- Easy maintenance and long mean time between services
- Inherent transport capacity using readily available vacuum power
Traditional toilets (WC)
- Gravity required: Limited piping options
- Require 8-10 times more water supply capacity than vacuum toilets
- Minimum 110 mm (4”) rigid pipes take up valuable installation space
- Gravity-dependent transport means higher risk of clogging
- Very large amounts of water used to transport sewage a limited distance
Chemical toilets (Drop-tank)
- Sewage has to be sucked out unit by unit
- Lack of flushing means chemicals are needed to mask odours
- No piping means capacity is severely limited by the built-in holding tanks
- Shut down completely for pump-out at regular intervals
- Limited tank volume leads trucks to manouvre through crowds regularly
Jets™ vacuum system: First-class hygiene, comfort and flexibility
Jets™ systems will scale to your needs, thanks to our versatile product range.
This gives you the ability to design everything from small stand-alone toilet units running on sustainable solar or wind energy, up to the largest event toilet solutions that keep our vacuum pumps spinning around the clock.
Small or large, Jets™ vacuum toilet systems will exceed your expectation.
Some of our more noteworthy deliveries include:
Sweden Rock Festival
Established in 1992, this 5-stage festival made the switch to vacuum sanitation in 2016. With access to 300 Jets™ toilets, its 33,000 visitors now save 2 million liters of water over the course of 4 days.
Moscow Public Toilets
The flexibility of Jets™ vacuum systems allowed 200 city toilets destined for the Russian capital to be manufactured in just 80 days, in order to meet the client’s deadline.
Public Toilet Buses
Bangkok authorities use Jets™ vacuum toilets in a large number of purpose-built buses in a push to end open defecation and manage crowded venues in a way that is safe and hygienic for the public.